COMPRSA follows a business analysis methodology when approached by clients for development of web-based applications and any other services.
Projects are handled by Project Managers and development is divided into phases and events for adequate project management when developing new applications.
Project Managers consult with the client and make an initial assessment of specifications and requirements of any project.
COMPRSA evaluates web development proposals using specific criteria for budget approval. For projects to be approved and given highest priority, web development projects must meet at least one of the following criteria.
- Support business objectives
- Produce significant cost savings for the company
- Have major benefits
- Have high public relations impact
- Be extremely time-sensitive
- Be covered by the budget
- Not have insurmountable technical or logistical problems