Whether you're providing professional services, selling industrial supplies or marketing retail merchandise, COMPRSA can develop a website tailored to your needs.
COMPRSA offers general consulting services (planning, business consulting, technical consulting, project management) in addition to internet and intranet services, which is the key to the success of any internet or intranet project. We begin with an in-depth understanding of your business - your brands, corporate image and business benefits. Our team has formal training in business with experiences across various industries, using this to leverage Internet technology for your business. We don't just "build sites" we deliver customized solutions so that your website can become a profit centre.
We have developers and designers specializing in information design - understanding your website objectives, target audience, information structures, layouts, navigation and programming - such that every single screen delivers value to you.
We ensure that your website is synergetic with your presence in all other media. A good layout with the right use of colours, graphics, images and so on are prime contributors to meet the communication objectives and make a positive impact in your audience.
We believe that the true benefit of the web lies in its seamlessness and we have the ability to make the most appropriate applications work for you - functions like query forms, databases, memberships, personalization features and registrations - so that your website is integrated with the back-end database in your premises.
We provide detailed traffic reports covering page views and visits by day of the week, time of the day, details on most visited pages, entry and exit pages, referring domains and other customized reporting and analysis.
When it comes to implementing intelligent and organized web design strategies, COMPRSA is among the best in the world. We are experienced and have learned from the rapid growth of the internet since its inception, making us invaluable partners for any company wishing to create or improve upon their web presence.
COMPRSA works closely with the customer in offering the following services:
- Site design concepts and web development
- Designing and building new web sites
- Redesigning, expanding and improving existing web sites
- Integrating web sites and databases
- Developing customized or advanced applications or features
- Programming in JAVA, Perl and other CGI languages
- Improving web content production processes
- Marketing research
- Marketing and promoting web sites
- Monitoring and assessing web site usage
- Hosting web sites and e-Business applications
- Converting existing documents into web pages
- Technical support
- Developing web sites and e-commerce sites
- Developing intranets, extranets and enterprise information portals
- Developing new web applications
- Web-enabling client-server applications (application serving or conversion)
- Web-enabling legacy mainframe applications (3270 emulation, screen-scraping or conversion
- We recognize the inherent risks as business processes migrate toward e-business and incorporate risk management in all of our solutions
We can tailor individual packages to suit you needs with a project management approach:
- HTML programming
- Graphic arts design services
- Advertising banner design, placement and monitoring services
- Media placement, consulting, and ad design
- Video, audio, animations, etc.
- In-site search engines and subject locators
- Navigational structure, colour scheme and page layout
- Multimedia enhancements
- Flash movies
- Communication elements
- Database applications
- E-commerce systems
- Organization of content
- Search engine positioning tactics
- On-line promotions
- Micro marketing programs
- Shopping baskets
- Secure pages
- Flash animations
- Video compression and broadcast
- Password protected areas
- Remote page management
- Database integration
- Remote product update
- User forums, etc...
COMPRSA develops dynamic web content and interactive, personalized web pages for the world wide web or corporate intranets.